Digital media assignment 2 Wikipedia blog: introduction

Introduction 
For my second assignment for the culture tag that Shaun gave us I picked wikipedia
at first I had trouble on picking which topic that I wanted to do there were many other interesting topics for example memes, blogging and you-tubing but I saw all the topics as boring and I had no interest to do with any of the topics, but I finally decided to pick one and it was the Wikipedia that I landed on.

This was also the first time I was in a group by myself because when I was thinking of what topic to pick many other people made groups but all the topics they picked I had no interest in any of them, there were two other people that had no group as well because they also found many of the topics on the culture tag very boring and uninteresting, Shaun told us to form a group however we couldn't on a topic to do that we will all like, so I asked shaun if I can do the project myself and after that I went on solo.     

Since I had to do the project by myself this time I had many roles to fill so I can start the project without any difficulties and to finish the project on time I had to plan out my project from start to finish, the way I planned it out was to get information on the Wikipedia like who made the wikipedia, why the Wikipedia was made, the impact the Wikipedia made in the online world and how to write wikipedia and make your own article on the website, and after I finished gathering all the relevant information that I need I will make the notes that I took smaller so there isn't that much text in the project after all that I will make a slideshow project it will be my first time making a slideshow in a good couple years because on my last assignment I didn't make a slideshow.

At first I didn't even want to do Wikipedia as the topic for my project even now I still wonder why I picked it, it seemed like the most easiest topic to do than the other topics, the other topics really involved a team and even wikipedia involves a team as well because there is only so much one person can do all by themselves yes it is possibly but I was very overwhelmed with the work and responsibility you have when doing a project by yourself you have to make sure that there is no slacking off and get all the parts you want to do be organised and on time, I could have done the project  fast and rush it, but the project would not be as good so I decided to take my time and make sure I get everything done on time.

I made sure to look at many websites to gather lots of information on the Wikipedia because this was one of the first things I had no clue about because I barely use the Wikipedia.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital media assignment 2 Wikipedia blog: Product

Product Shot Assignment brief proposal

Product Shot Assignment brief