Digital media assignment 2 Wikipedia blog: Reflection

Reflection
After my second project I noticed that I did way  better while doing my presentation for the
second time than I did for my first time doing a presentation while I was doing my project
my organisation skills were ten times better than the first time I did a presentation because on the day we were very unorganised because we didn't even have are project on a usb or even saved onto Shaun computer we were only touching it up before my group was called up to present the project
this time I finished my project on time and even earlier than the first time so when I went up to
present my project it was already on Shaun's computer so it was very easy and simple.

My presentation skills improved I was able to give great eye contact to the people that I was telling my project about I will admit that I did talk very fast so I did stutter a-lot but I made sure to learn all the information that I put on the slideshow off by heart and it really paid off because it made my presentation looked very professional and I also spent a-lot of time on my slideshow it took me 3 days to complete because it was my first time making a slideshow in a very long  time like a good couple years. At first I had trouble making the slideshow because I wasn't used to the mechanics of powerpoint and how to make good slideshow with powerpoint eventually I did end up getting used to the mechanics and was able to make many slideshows with ease, when I was making my slideshow I wanted to make my slideshow different from other people's slideshows so I added loads of animation to make it more unique and interesting I did change a-lot of how the layout looks thanks to the animations.

When I was doing my presentation I was pretty focused on making sure the animation looked good because you have to click on the button so that the animation works when you are doing the slideshow, so I should have practiced using the slideshow when I was also doing my lines for the project.

Another thing I realised is that doing a project on your own that should be done with a group is extremely difficult because it's only you making up the ideas to do for the project and the work load is a lot because you don't have any other people to help you and that was the most difficult part whenI was doing this project because I had no people to help me I was just on my own, I did try my best and the project did turn out great but it is way much easier when you have a group to help you. When it was getting close to deadline day for the project I had to cram my work in with each section that I was taking my time with all together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital media assignment 2 Wikipedia blog: Product

Product Shot Assignment brief proposal

Product Shot Assignment brief