Image manipulation proposal

Image manipulation proposal

Name: David Adekunle
Student number: B00129555

For my I wanted to do for my image manipulation project, made me think a lot since it was photo shop there was lots of things I could do.










As you can see I was really interested with mix of a flower and people together or cool effects like a phone and a person is coming out of the screen, the first drawing I did was one of my favorites because I like the idea of an effect where someone is inside the light bulb.

I had a few items that have me inspiration for most of these sketches.





I liked the idea of using the flower pot and a human body part for example a hand and replace the flowers with the hand, so it kind of shows that a hand is growing instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital media assignment 2 Wikipedia blog: Product

Studio Photography & Image Production lab02

Digital media assignment 1 Art of the animated GIF blog: Reflection