Product Shot Assignment brief proposal

Product Shot Assignment brief proposal


Name: David Adekunle
Student number: B00129555

1.  Who is the client or company you are representing?
The company I will be representing is the Christian Dior SE or also known as Dior, it’s a French company that is known for it’s luxury goods like fragrances and clothes etc.
2.  What is the product?
The product that I will be using for my assignment will be a fragrance from the Dior company line the fragrance is called Sauvage Dior.
3.  Who is the target audience?
The people that I will be targeting for this product will mostly be for boys/men since this is a male fragrance but of course woman can also use this fragrance also, so you can say it’s targeted for all gender and ages.
4.  Where would you expect to see this advertisement?
I would be expecting to see the product advertised in many different ways for example on ads on streaming services like YouTube or twitch, posters around the town a person lives in and on the big television screen too.
5.  What kind of lighting are you going to use to make this look professional?
Since the corona virus is happening at the moment, I have limited resource in which type of lighting I can use, but the lighting that I will be using is iPhone lighting.
6.  What props do you need?
The props I will be using is either a person to hold the spray and pretend to use it or I might but the product in a box and have the lighting setup in there, there won’t be that many props in my photoshoot anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital media assignment 2 Wikipedia blog: Product

Studio Photography & Image Production lab02

Digital media assignment 1 Art of the animated GIF blog: Reflection